I think most of us have tried to eat healthy and exercise. Maybe some of you are still trying, but I'm guessing most of you haven't succeeded. Maybe you got lazy and just quit? Maybe you needed some more motivation. Well the reason I am writing this blog post is to motivate you. Hope it helps, enjoy. :)
- An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
- Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.
- I have learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.
- Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
- If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.
- Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.
- Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.
- Love is playing every game as if it's your last.
- The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
Hope you enjoyed the motivational quotes and now that you're inspired here are some photos of exercises you can do. :)
And now that you have seen some exercise photos you need to know that only exercising isn't going to change a lot. Sure it will help, but if you really want to change your look you have to really commit and also start eating healthy. You shouldn't say goodbye to all your favorite foods but you have to eat them a lot less. Don't make it into something bad. Healthy food is yummy to. :) And I heard that exercising betters your mood so you will be quite happy while exercising. To motivate you to eat healthy here are some healthy but still yummy food picks.
And don't get me wrong. Healthy food isn't just fruit and vegetables. It's also meet, fish and etc. Just try to avoid unhealthy food like chips, candy, ice cream... :)
And now to finish this blog here are some more inspirational photos. :)
That's it, hope you liked this blog post and it made you want to exercise because exercise is a great thing. You will be stronger, healthier, happier, more confident... :) I found a tun of motivational photos but I didn't want to fill this blog with all of the photos a found. Leave a comment and let my know what you think. Thank you for reading. Bye! :)